Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Press Release 4 (Draft)

For Release:

Feb. 26, 2008

My Job is better than your job! Is that really true?

LOGAN, UTAH— College students always look for that job that will let them have the balance they need to survive. I wanted to know what options were out there for students like me. I started by asking my employer the following questions:
· What is it that you offer as an employer that attracts students to work here?
· What are your strengths in being able to offer to students?
· What are the weaknesses you see as a company in staying competitive with other employers in Cache Valley?
· What improvements do you see will be made in the future that will help you gain more student employees?

Some of these employers offer competitive wages, health benefits, tuition reimbursement, and flexible schedules. *The answers to the questions above answered by company representatives in a later post.

##end##

1 comment:

Joe said...

This article left me wondering where you worked is your employer well known throughout the country or just local?
Not much else to say until I could view responses to your questions.