Friday, January 25, 2008

Press Realease (Final)

For Immediate Release
1/22/2008

Real Estate Revolutionary comes from California to Ease Market Troubles.
ABC Real Estate LLC
LOGAN, Utah –Bret Cob President of ABC Real Estate LLC is looking for those who want to help the housing crisis sweeping the nation. "Starting this company I took an idea that has been geared toward the wealthy and remolded it for the average person," Cob said.

In the program there are four beneficiaries, the settler beneficiary, resident beneficiary, credit beneficiary and the investor beneficiary. “This is the solution to the housing market crash," Cob said, "I was contacted by Wall Street to take this program national for a reason."

"I will be blunt for this to work I need local investors real money from the people the locals will trust"

"I am starting the program in Utah as a pilot. "I chose Utah because most of my big name clients from California came here to find cheaper property,” said Cob. "Once the Program takes off here we can go national like the boys on wall street told me too"

ABC Real Estate is created after a business model that has found great success in California. It was brought to Utah by Bret Cob and is going to develop franchise model to take it to the national level. “I chose Utah as my home base because the size of families here is bigger than the average.” “Why not get them in a home where they have room to grow?”


I hope those looking for a solid return that will stay steady will come to me. With our proven record in other states we are the best why settle for less. It really is as simple as ABC LLC.

For dates and times of open houses and other information contact Evan Nielsen who is the office manager in Logan Utah at (435) 760-1212.

Media Contact is Peter Burdych (435) 750-1400 or peterb@pr4u.com

1 comment:

claytongmackay said...

Great job. Very informative.